Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A lesson on cleaning your gun

Here is a lesson for you... but a few things first:

1. I don't own a gun.
2. I've never shot a gun.
3. I've never cleaned a gun.
4. I AM A NURSE.

So here is 'Gun Cleaning 101'

1. If you own a gun, know how it works.
2. If you've shot a gun, you should know how amazingly powerful they are.
3. If you are going to clean a gun, you should know how to clean it properly.
4. MAKE SURE THERE ARE NO BULLETS IN THE GUN WHEN YOU CLEAN IT.

And probably more important than that...

If the gun doesn't fire properly when you pull the trigger, do not, I REPEAT DO NOT, look down the barrel of it to find the cause of the miss-fire. (This goes for pellet guns and BB guns too!) Actually... for that matter, NEVER look down the barrel of a gun... for any reason.

I know.

No comments: