Thursday, November 5, 2009

TMI

We've all experienced the "Oh my God... that is too much information" moment. The TMI moment. You basically want to hit rewind... delete. Or wish for a sudden attack of amnesia. But since I couldn't do either, I will spread the wealth!

We admitted a patient last week after he was involved in an altercation and sustained a facial injury. Of course, the police showed up to take a statement and collect any information/ evidence that they needed. Due to the nature of the injury and the background information to the alteration, the police searched the patient. They found only 2 items on this patient... his ID and Axe body spray.

So the doctor, slightly jaded to these types of situations, asked the patient about the Axe body spray, "Do you huff this stuff?"

The patient (who does have gastritis mind you) responded, "No, I have sh*t-farts and I use it to cover up the odor."

WOW!!! TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!! Rewind... rewind... rewind. Maybe a minor head injury with resulting amnesia?? HELP!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow. That is really gross. I laughed imagining that as an AXE commercial idea though. lol.